Ostrim | Ostrim Natural Jerky | Weight Loss Food Direct
When you’re trying to lose weight, you’re told to reach for a low-fat, high-protein snack. But, with all the options out there high in sugars and carbs, Ostrim decided to change the game and vary the choices with its Beef and Ostrich Meat Sticks.
Founded as part of Protos Foods, Inc., in 1996 on the belief that nutrition plays a key part in wellness, Ostrim launched with this flagship product, made out of naturally raised ostrich meat and lean beef, with no added filler.
Why ostrich meat out of all possible options? Compared to your typical beef and even turkey jerky, ostrich tends to be higher in protein yet lower in fat per serving, making it ideal for losing and managing weight.
While its flavors have expanded over the past 20 years, OSTRIM Beef and Ostrich Meat Sticks remain the No. 1 sports nutrition meat snack in the U.S. All products are formulated not just to be low in fat and high in protein but to further deliver a delicious taste and convenient option.
- Are 96-percent fat free
- Have near-zero carbohydrates
- Are high in protein
- Use meat raised without antibiotics or stimulants
- Contain less sodium than other dried meat products
- Are ready to eat, with no refrigeration or preparation necessary. Just open up a package and take a bite for a fulfilling post-workout snack.
- Use special vacuum packaging to lock in nutrition and flavor.
- Are used and recommended by top athletes, nutritionists, personal trainers, and dietitians.
With OSTRIM Beef and Ostrich Meat Sticks a favorite across the weight loss community, the company now carries turkey, chicken, beef, and elk variations. Browse all options below for a high-protein, low-fat snack to add to your weight loss regimen.